Sunday, December 5, 2010

Norman Elias "Eli" Pensoneau


Footprints...Daddy said I probably won't be fingerprinted until I'm about 17 or so, hehe.

Mommy's first time seeing me. She knew I was perfect right away :)


<>
Grandma Jo drove mommy to the hospital. Daddy was working out of town, so he came straight there.



Daddy is VERY good at diapering & wrapping me!
Uncle Aaron wants to take me hunting when I'm older. Mommy's not so sure.


I was very excited to meet my Great Grandma Esther, Great Aunt Ellen & Great Uncle Ron!


Grandma Kathy loves to hold and talk to me. She lives right next door so I can walk right over when I'm bigger!


1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog Steph! They are so much fun, and I found a site that will make it into a book someday if you want! Congrats again. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete